WHEN LIFE CROWDS YOU OUT -When it feels like God's hand is against you
(A message on DVD from Pastor Dan Prout )
"This is an excellent, inspired, liberating message. You will be blessed by it!"
"Pastor Dan's depth of experience and gentle approach coupled with his clear and concise teaching is a refreshing combination of giftings."
Pastor Cindy Johnson, Bethel Church, Grass Valley, California
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: You may order your DVD(S) by making a donation via check or PayPal. When ordering be sure to include the name and address of the person to whom you want your gift sent. (If you are ordering multiple DVD's and sending them to multiple addresses, please include an order form for each addressee.)
Donating by Check: Checks should be made payable to SIERRA MINISTRIES. If you are donating by check please click here to download the order form. Send the completed form along with your donation of $10 or more per DVD to:
P.O. Box 3174
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Using PayPal: If you are using PayPal click on the Donate button below then enter the amount you are donating ($10 or more per DVD). Use the Donation Form below to enter your order information. This form, as well as a notification of your PayPal payment will be emailed directly to Sierra Ministries. (If you are ordering multiple DVD's and sending them to multiple addresses, please include a Donation Form for each addressee.)
Sierra Ministries is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
WHEN LIFE CROWDS YOU OUT (DVD)
A donation of $10 or more is requested for each DVD. If sending to multiple addresses, please complete one form for each mailing address. You must reload/refresh the page after each form is submitted.
TIPS FOR FILLING OUT CALIFORNIA VOTER REGISTRATION FORM
All information is required unless noted as optional.
1 and 2. Use your full name. It is easiest to use your name from your driver’s license. This consistency will also reduce the number of times you are called for Jury Duty. Selection system utilizes both Voter Registration records and Driver’s License records. If your name is not identical on both lists, you may be selected twice.
3, 12, and 13 Optional.
4 and 5. Address required for Precinct identification.
14. You must make a selection or check NO (decline to state). California is now an Open Primary state (June 2010), so all ballots will carry all candidates regardless of Voter’s party identification.
15. Absentee Ballots may be counted 11 days prior to Election, by statute.
16. If you cannot remember your former address, put in city and/or county, state. Those changing last name due to marriage, choice, or court action need to fill in this section.
17. Those who are in their teens may register without penalty. It is preferred that one be at least 17, however, for ease and efficiency of our Election Office employees.
18. Not necessary to sign as entered on #1. Use your usual signature.
© Sierra Ministries International. May be reproduced freely.
These forms are available in both PDF and Word format. When choosing PDF the form will automatically appear. When choosing Word the forms will download to your computer. Click on the download to open it then enable the edit function to see the form in its proper format.
When Kingdoms Collide
Authority To Heal
CA Prayer Coalition
530-478-1478 ~ SierraMinistries@nccn.net P. O. Box 3174, Grass Valley CA 95945 www.facebook.com/SierraMinistriesInternational